- Sprouts: 1/2 Cup
- Sliced Onion: 1/4 Cup
- Sliced Tomato: 1 Cup
- Ghee: 1 Tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 Tsp
- Chilli Pepper: 1/4 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 Tsp
- Cumin(Jeera): 1/2 Tsp
- Celery/ Parsley(Ajwain): 1/2 Tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/4 Tsp
- Water: 3-4 Cups Based Upon Your Consistency Taste
- *Cook the soup on a slow flame for a rich taste.
- Take a pan and add Ghee in it. Let it warm for a few seconds.
- Add Cumin(Jeera) in the pan.
- Then add Celery Seeds(Ajwain) in the pan.
- Add onion. Sauté it until fry.
- Then add tomato. Sauté it for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add sprouts. Sauté it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add all the spices and mix them well. Saute it for a few seconds.
- Add two cups of water and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add another cup of water.
- Cover the lid and let it boil for 20-25 minutes on a slow flame.
- After 20-25 minutes check whether sprouts are cooked properly or not.
- If cooked then check the soup’s consistency according to your taste.
- If it’s as alright, serve hot.
Watch the full recipe preparation in this video.