1 cup whole wheat flour(atta)
2 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 tin condensed milk
100 grams butter & if you are using white butter then add a pinch of salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp choco chip
1/2 cup milk
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, Baking soda, sugar on a newspaper. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and at the centre, add rest of the ingredients. Mix it to the smooth batter.
2. Pour the batter into a prepared cake tin.
3. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is baked properly or not. If the toothpick comes out clean then the cake is baked properly.
5. Cool the cake outside the oven & then remove from tin.