1 cup wheat flour
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 tin condensed milk
100 grams butter & if you are using white butter then add a pinch of salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup water/sprite/Any soda drink/ milk
1/2 cup fine chopped mix dry fruits
1. Wash the dry fruits properly & Soak fine chopped dry fruits in milk for 2 hours. Make sure dry fruits are soaked properly. Milk should be at room temperature. This mixture will be used as it in the cake. Add last ingredient only if it’s required as milk of this mixture will serve the purpose of last ingredient.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder, Baking soda, sugar on a newspaper. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and at the centre add rest of the ingredients. Mix it to the smooth batter.
3. Pour the batter into a prepared cake tin.
4. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. Insert a toothpick to check whether cake is baked properly or not. If toothpick comes out clean then cake is baked properly.
6. Cool the cake outside the oven & then remove from tin.