Vanilla Sponge Cake
1/2 cup whole wheat flour(Atta)
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1/4 tin condensed milk(approx. 100 gm)
50 grams butter & if you are using white butter then add a pinch of salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk
1. Sieve flour, baking powder, Baking soda, sugar on a newspaper. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and at the centre, add rest of the ingredients. Mix it to the smooth batter.
2. Pour the batter into a prepared cake tin.
3. Bake it at 180 degree Celsius in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is baked properly or not. If the toothpick comes out clean then the cake is baked properly.
5. Cool the cake outside the oven & then remove from tin.
Let us watch the full methodology of baking Vanilla Sponge Cake without oven in this video.