Macaroni: 1 cup
Sliced Onion: 1 cup
Sliced Tomato: 1/2 cup
Boiled Corn: 1/4 cup
Cream: 2 tbsp
- Take a top. Add water, macaroni to it. Add 1 tsp of oil so that macaroni stays nonstick. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Once it’s boiled properly, sieve it and wash properly with fresh water.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt to the boiled macaroni. Saute it well and leave for 5 minutes.
- Take a pan and add a spoonful of Ghee in it. Let it warm for a few seconds.
- Then add 1 tsp of Jeera (Cumin), Ajwain in the pan and saute it.
- Add onion and saute it until fry.
- Add tomato, boiled corn and saute it for a few seconds.
- Cover the lid and let the mixture covered until fry properly.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp Amchoor Powder and 1 tsp Garam Masala.
- Saute it well.
- Add cream and mix it well.
- Add a little water. Mix it well & cover the lid.
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add macaroni and mix it well.
- Serve hot.
Watch the video here.