Suji: 1/2 cup
Curd: 1/2 cup
Salt: 1/4 tsp
Baking Soda: A Pinch
- Take a bowl. Put all the ingredients and mix them into a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into greased idli moulds.
- Add a little water in the cooking pan. Place the idli stand and cover the lid.
Onion: 1 cup
Carrot: 1 cup
Capsicum: 1/2 cup
Tomato: 1 cup
- Take a pan and add a spoonful of Ghee in it. Let it warm for a few seconds.
- Then add 1 tsp of Jeera (Cumin), Ajwain in the pan and saute it.
- Add onion and saute it until fry.
- Add tomato and saute it for a few seconds.
- Add carrot and saute it.
- Add capsicum and saute it.
- Cover the lid and let the mixture covered until fry properly.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp red chili powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp Amchoor Powder and 1 tsp Garam Masala. Saute it well.
- Add a little water. Mix it well & cover the lid.
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a bowl of idli pieces and mix it well.
- Serve hot.
Watch the video here.