Another Unimaginable Throwback
Pomegranate is rich in Fiber, Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate and Potassium. Since it’s very rich in Vitamins & Minerals so, I thought of shaping up this fruit into a different form. So, here I am bringing ‘Pomegranate Idli’.
- Semolina(Sooji/Rawa): 1/2 cup
- Curd: 1/2 cup
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Pomegranate: 1 cup
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda: A Pinch
- Add Semolina(Sooji/Rawa), Curd, Salt and Pomegranate in a bowl. Mix it well and leave the mixture for fifteen minutes.
- Add water to the leftover mixture and mix it well.
- Add baking soda and mix well.
- Put the batter in greased idli moulds and cook it in the microwave for 4:30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick to check whether idli is cooked properly or not. If comes out clean, de-mould them on the plate otherwise cook them for another 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.