A Combination of Love and Health
Sprouts: 1/4 Cup
Sliced Onion: 1/2 cup
Sliced Tomato: 1/2 cup
Ghee: 1 tbsp
Cumin(Jeera): 1/2 Tsp
Celery Seeds(Ajwain): 1/2 Tsp
Salt: 1/2 Tsp
Red Chili Powder: 1/4 Tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 Tsp
Amchoor Powder: 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala: 1/2 Tsp
Maggi Vegetable Atta Noodles: 1 Packet
Water: 2 cups
*Cook Sprouts Maggi on a low flame for a rich taste.
- Take a pan and add Ghee in it. Let it warm for a few seconds.
- Add Cumin(Jeera) in the pan.
- Then add Celery Seeds(Ajwain) in the pan.
- Add onion. Sauté it until fry.
- Then add tomato. Sauté it for a few seconds.
- Then add sprouts. Sauté it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add all the spices and mix them well. Saute it for a few seconds.
- Add Maggi Masala and mix it well.
- Add one cup of water and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add another cup of water.
- Add Maggi.
- Mix it well & cover the lid.
- Let it cook for 10-15 minutes on slow flame.
- Serve hot.
Watch the full recipe preparation in this video.