- 1 1/2 cup crumbled Paneer
- 3/4 tin Milkmaid
- 1/2 cup Hung Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Amul Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Saffron a pinch
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 5-6 Strawberries
- In your blender, blend together the paneer, condensed milk, hung yogurt, cream, and strawberries. Blend well until smooth.
- Meanwhile, take some saffron in a glass and pour in milk. Microwave it for about 20 seconds.
- Pour the paneer mix into a large bowl. Add the saffron and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Put the mixture in your respective ice cream utensil and keep it in the freezer until freeze.
- Your strawberry ice cream is ready to be served.