- Ghee: 1 Tbsp
- Cumin(Jeera): 1/2 Tsp
- Celery/Parsley(Ajwain): 1/2 Tsp
- Sliced Onion: 1 Cup
- Sliced Tomato: 1/2 Cup
- Leftover Vegetable(Sabzi): 1 Cup
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 Tsp
- Salt: 1/2 Tsp
- Chili Pepper: 1/4 Tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/4 Tsp
- Soaked Rice: 1 Glass
- Water: 2 Glasses
*Quantity should be measured exactly with the utensil used for measuring rice.
- Take a pan and add Ghee in it. Let it warm for a few seconds.
- Add Cumin(Jeera) in the pan.
- Then add Celery/Parsley(Ajwain) in the pan.
- Add onion. Sauté it until fry.
- Then add tomato. Sauté it for a few seconds.
- Then add the leftover vegetable. Saute it for a few seconds.
- Add all the spices and mix them well. Saute it for a few seconds.
- Add water and let it boil. Once it starts boiling, add soaked rice.
- Mix it well. And let the mixture start boiling.
- Once it starts boiling, cover the lid. Let it cook for 10-12 minutes on a slow flame.
- After the mentioned time, check whether rice is cooked properly or not.
- If it’s done, serve hot.
Watch the full recipe preparation in this video.